8. September 2016

DIY - Patched jeans




The problem case -before
Short story: I’ve ruined my pants last summer with raspberries. Don’t ask me how. There was just out of nowhere this red-raspberry-coloured spot. I tried everything to get it out with the result of a white spot instead (awesome, right? :/). However, lucky me, this year’s trend are patches and I’ve found some at Stradivarius. I used them to cover up the white spot. Actually it was easy, I just had to iron them on ;)
The actual problem

What do you think? 
Patches in detail


Problem solved - After


Patch from close up
Letzten Sommer habe ich meine schöne Hose mit Himbeerflecken ruiniert. Keine Ahnung wie mir das gelungen ist, auf einmal war da dieser rote-Himbeerfarbene Fleck. Ich habe wirklich alles versucht und im Endeffekt auch die Farbe rausbekommen. Mit dem Ergebnis, dass ich stattdessen dann einen weißen Fleck hatte (echt super :/). Glücklicherweise liegen dieses Jahr ja Patches im Trend, sodass ich mir ein Pack Patches von Stradivarius gekauft habe. Im Prinzip muss man sie nur aufbügeln, wo immer man sie auch haben möchte ;) 
Was denkt ihr?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Leave a reply